Work Outfit for Fashion For Real People

, , No Comments

Work Outfit for Fashion For Real People 

We continue the tradition of displaying an office outfit every week to inspire those women to keep it fun at the office. One way to do it is through accessories. In this week I chose a fun clutch to keep by your desktop (the one in the picture is from Phillip Lim but I actually make similar ones that I sell for much cheaper at a boutique in Key West. Let me know if you are interested and I will share my info).

Since we are still in between season I selected a long sleeve blouse (use cardigans on top), and a wool skirt. This will work well with thighs if you are in Boston or Chicago. If you are in Florida choose lighter fabrics and opt for sandals. At this point you can put your ankle boots in the closet for next season.




Phillip Lim Clutch  // Super Lucia SunGlasses //  Designspiration simple watch // Carven Tulip Wool Skirt // Kristen Elspeth Bar Stud Earrings // White H&M blouse // Lime Cardigan H&M //  Kule gold ring // Zara nude boots // 

0 comments:

Post a Comment