The truth about pregnancy

, , No Comments
So few months ago I found out I was pregnant. For those who don't know me I was never a fan of kids, neither I ever engaged with them. I waited 10 years of marriage to finally give up and decide to try this all motherhood thing.

I am 17 weeks now and had so far a miserable pregnancy with 24 'morning' sickness (they tell you it's morning but it is all day), nose bleeding, congestion, headaches, weird allergies reactions, over salivation, etc. The worst has passed but there is really no much glory or the infamous glow. I actually have acne.

If I was to explain how you feel when you are pregnant imagine having had your worst or best drunk night in your entire night. The night you drink so much you blank out and wake up with your make up all over your face next to the toilet of the trashiest bar in town. Imagine the next morning, as a result you have the worst hang over in the history of any hang over. You can hardly move or feed yourself, your head is the path for thousands of elephants and your stomach has gone through a mixture of toilet waters.... remember the Sundays spent on the sofa trying to make sense of the pain? Trying to eat but you can't really because everything makes you want to puke?


Pregnancy during the first 3 months is that every day every hour every minute of your 3 month. While with the hang over you got the light at the end of the tunnel - you start slowly feeling better- with pregnancy there is no such a thing. There is no, "Hey it's getting better," it's the endless hang over of the century.

Top that with the fact that you can't take any drugs, you still have to show up at work, and manage your everyday functions and BAM you got PREGNANCY!!!

THIS IS HOW PEOPLE SEE YOU........


THIS HOW YOU REALLY ARE....
Gin second month of pregnancy 

Are you preganant too? If you are share your thoughts with me and subscribe to follow my journey through fashion and pregnancy and who knows what else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment