Symptoms of Week 30 Pregnancy

, , No Comments

What to expect during your 30 week of pregnancy


I hit the 30-week of pregnancy and I feel miserable again. My nausea has come back not as violent as during my frits trimester. It usually happens every time I eat something. I can hardly walk without looking like a giant walking blueberry and my feet and hands are swollen. I am also tired and moody. I went to yoga today because it has helped me to keep my balance and flexibility and I could hardy do anything because of my ever-growing belly. Believe it or not the baby is only a little bit over 2 pounds. That means that in the next weeks this belly is going to get even bigger. I don’t know how it’s possible. I have withdraws from working out and stare and drool over pictures of people doing push ups on Instagram like it’s cupcakes.

On top of the way I physically feel I am staring to get worried about what still need to be accomplished and the little I have accomplished in preparation of this baby, from getting the room ready to finding a doctor, to figuring out maternity leave, etc.

Is this what every woman goes through?

On the happy side, we just came back from Cincinnati where my mother-in-law threw me a fantastic baby shower. Please enjoy some of the pictures.





Wearing an H&M long dress

0 comments:

Post a Comment