38 weeks pregnant: getting ready for delivery

, , No Comments

38 weeks pregnant


Mood: irritated and hungry
Symptoms: what does not hurt at this point?
Craving: anything sweet 

At 38 weeks pregnant I am in pain. Everyday I am more uncomfortable believing that I could not get more uncomfortable than the day before. I am also impatient. I am ready and feel that this baby needs to be ready too but I am wrong. I had no contractions, no symptoms this baby wants to come out. My hands and feet are swollen, my back is achy, right below my breasts I feel a burning sensation as the baby kicks on my rib cage. I get headache by the end of the day. I get excruciating pain in my right leg like a needle was punching from the inside out. This prevents me from taking long walks. I am hot. I am fat. I have hurtburns. I am exhausted.

At 38 weeks pregnant, I forget everything and have no concept of what is going on around me. I pee an average of 5 times during the night and I walk slow like a penguin because of the pressure on my pelvic. I gained 4 pounds in one week even though when you reach the last weeks you are supposed to stop gaining weight. I don't sleep really but flip like a fish in no water. I am fat. I am ready. I am exhausted. Strangers stop me to guess when the baby will pop out. Strangers talk to me about pregnancy. I must look like a balloon to be so noticeable. I can't lift or do any cores in the house without having to take a 3 hours nap. When is this baby coming out?

I distract myself sewing purses and scarves, but that is becoming to be a lot of work too. Anyway, if you have a chance check out my Etsy shop and pass along to friends who might like my little clutches. I will do a special post on my purses later on. 


faux leather zipper clutch on Etsy 




0 comments:

Post a Comment