Fashion Black Friday Deals

, , No Comments
This Thanksgiving has been a great Thanksgiving. My friend Sophie came to visit and Black Friday deals were just the best I have seen since I lived in the States. Let me recap for you what you have missed out. You still have few hours to shop.


- 1. BCBG: 75% until noon, plus 15% for signing up for their newsletter. 50% after noon.
- 2. ZARA: 30% on entire site.
- 3. Urban Outfitters: 50% entire site, plus 25% off all sale items
- 4. Banana Republic: 50% all site and 60% off sweaters
- 5. Amazon: different deals
- 6. Trovea: 50% off entire site

I wish I had planned in advance my Black Friday. I really did not take advantage of the deals and decided actually to not shop this year. I took care of my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving, which I actually enjoy. The stores were empty and full of merchandise.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment