Pearl Studs Earrings: BaubleBar

, , No Comments

Pearl Studs Earrings


Week 4 of my post baby diet plan? Already? Time flies I swear. Maybe because there is no difference between night and day anymore when you have a newborn.

Before I share my update on getting back in shape post baby I wanted to show you these amazing earrings by BaubleBar. I have been looking for over a year for this type of earrings. I saw a girl once with pearls earrings like these and have been on a hunt since then. Instead of getting the pearls I got this marble like aqua bubblegum 360 studs earrings. And they were only $1o including shipping. They had a special sale going. Even for full price $28 you receive a very cool box that you would want to keep.

PS. I did not cut my hair.

I wanted to show you a close up of the earrings. I love them!!

In regards to losing the baby weight and updating you on my fitness and diet plan...well it's not going as I envisioned it. I thought, "everyone has 30 minutes to work out." Well not really if you have a 7 week baby. Shawn was also out of town and all the baby sitters were sick. The only thing I manage to do is hot yoga twice a week. This weekend I am trying one hour bootcamp for $5. I will let you know how it goes.

4 WEEK RESULTS POST BABY DIET
Lost 3 pounds since the last check in on October 22. Total loss 7 pounds in 4 weeks or so. Not bad considering I don't do much.









0 comments:

Post a Comment