How to Wear a Trench Coat

, , No Comments
Are you intrigued by trench coats but are not sure how to wear them without looking like a British Detective? Let me show you how I wear my Coach trench coat. A trench coat is a must item in your wardrobe for the simple reason that it does its job. When it rains you need something that is impermeable, will dry fast, and will get the water off you.

There are limitless styles of trench coats, the most classy one is by Burberry and if you are lucky enough and are in London you will find them for a good price at flea markets. No matter what your budget is you will find a trench coat that fits your needs. At the end they all look very similar. I compiled a list of the best trench coats by price and check out my pictures on how to wear a trench coat.

How to Wear Your Trench Coat





HAT KANGOL VINTAGE // BAG VINTAGE // BOOTS COACH // TRENCH COAT COACH // PANTS LAURA BIAGIOTTI 
PS. All pictures taken by Mallory Brooks


0 comments:

Post a Comment