How To Wear Your Jeans Shirt

, , No Comments
I have been in Salt Lake City for the past week at the Adobe Summit 2015. The conference was pretty amazing and very instructive for analysts and tech nerds like me. Plus I got to see the band Imagine Dragons so I can't really complain much.

Packing for a cold state and being from Florida it was quite a mission. I don't like to pack heavy; on the contrary, I rely on a small carry-on luggage to travel. Among the many wool and cashmere sweaters I packed two major items which turned to be versatile for cold weather and conferences : a plaid shirt and a jeans shirt by J.Crew. You can see on my Instagram's account how I paired the plaid shirt and jeans shirt, but I am posting here few pictures Mallory, my photographer, took before I left. Now, you won't see my denim shirt or plaid shirt anymore because it's totally summer here in Tallahassee.

In general I stay away from wearing all denim - I don't wear jeans on jeans. I just don't personal know how to pull that look off and have not found the perfect jeans and denim shirt to get that look. I pair denim shirts with more elegant pieces from nice dressed pants to texture evening skirts.

The look below reminded me a little bit of my friend Hilary because it is moving into a more bohemian style, with ethnic pieces used as accessories. All accessories are vintage.




0 comments:

Post a Comment