Best Clothes to Wear After a Baby

, , No Comments

Best Clothes to Wear After a Baby 

What are the best clothes to wear after having a baby? This is a very important question because your body will keep changing for the next 6 months, especially if you are breastfeeding. Some mothers might find themselves going back to work and thus requiring to look polished and professional. As frustrating as it can be finding clothes that fit you after having a baby is not impossible.


The best part of not being pregnant anymore, beside having the child, is wearing your old clothes again. It is literally like going shopping and scoring all your favorite pieces in just one store. While I still need to lose more weight (if you have followed me you know that I have been working out everyday) I found few pieces that I can still pull off and actually they seem to work well to define my current shape. These items are great flattering clothes post pregnancy.
1. Blazers: Holy Blazers and Jackets. Believe it or not in the first picture on the top I am wearing UO's blazer bought years ago in navy blue. Choose dark colors because we all know dark and solid colors make us look slimmer. I chose a white top, which I know it's a bad choice if you have a big chest, but I feel the chunky necklace by JCREW balances the entire outfit. 

2. Jackets: again small and cropped jackets can change an outfit in just few seconds. I love the taupe jacket by BCBG I am wearing in the second picture. That is an outfit I would wear on casual Friday at work. If you are concerned about the appearance of your arms, a blazer or jacket will help you look amazing. 

3. Scarf: in general I think accessories have been helping me to disguise imperfections and focus on my best assets. I am probably known for wearing scarves. Scarves to me are like diamonds and necklaces. I love them and make me feel strong and pretty. The one from the photo is from Zara.

4. Layers: You need to be careful when you layer because you might actually end up looking heavier. The trick is to stay away from all heavy fabrics, drastic changes in lengths (a camisole on the bottom and then a shirt, and then two other sweaters the same lengths). Try a blouse and a vest on top and pair them with leggings and high boots. 

5. Flowy and light tops: The top with elephants, which I bought at Forever21 is great to hide post-pregnancy belly and love handles. This is because it flows and the fabric is like silk/satin. I like to pair it with the blazer from Urban Outfitters and I am all set to go. 

Which one is your favorite outfit? Leave a comment below and don't forget to subscribe to my channel. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment