5 Trendy Fashion Clothing and Accessories Items in 2015

, , No Comments
Photo by The Street Muse Blog

What is trendy in fashion? Let's look at the latest fashion trends, the trendy clothing items that we keep seeing on Pinterest, Instagram and popular sites like Refinery29. I will also provide my blatant opinion as usual on what to keep and what to trash.

Furla Stacy Bucket bag
1. BUCKET BAGS: My KEEP's feed has been populated with bucket bags of any texture and color. As I put this item as a fashion trend to keep my friend who works in the fashion industry in New York told me the bucket bag will fade away. Will that prevent me from thinking that those are cute and indispensable? No. I still find them to be functional and cute, but if you want to be the IT girl, you will have to pack yours away or accessorize the hell out it.



Monserat De Lucca 
2. BAG ACCESSORIES: According to my friend, bag accessories will be the 'cool thing' to add to bags, shoes, you name it. Coming in all shape and color from leather tassels to fur pom poms these accessories will define your fashionista score. I am still deciding whether I like this trend or not. I think it can add personality but if overdone it will be a disaster. This is one of the items that will be replicated so many times on Etsy or from any Chinese stores that we will be soon nauseated. And don't expect to pay little money. One of these cuty accessories comes with a price tag of over $1,000.

Louis Vuitton Fur Bag Accessory
Louis Vuitton Pink Fur Bag Accessory
3. MINI BAGS: Not quite a trend.  Louis Vuitton had mini bags as they used to be the cheapest item to buy when we were 16 years old. However, Fendi is who re-launched mini purses this year with their Peekaboo Micro Handbag. And it is so cute, everyone should buy it for their daughters and themselves. This is a genius idea. I stopped buying purses since it was popular to carry gigantic bags full of nothing. You could never find your wallet or key and you looked like a homeless person. I ended up carrying with me a simple coach credit cards holder or a Furla leather wallet which served as a cell phone holder with its outside packet. That is still how I go out everywhere, because I hate carrying things unless I travel. Redesigning purses to fit more functionally with our lives is very exciting and I can't wait to see what other designers will come up with. 

Peekabook Mini Bag Fendi

Mini Kelly Hermes Bag
5. FLARE JEANS: Not a surprise here. We have seen the dead of the skinny jeans coming for years first with designers launching the bf fit (failure) and now flare jeans. I love this look and always did. It has a slimming effect for women with big thighs or shorts legs. Madewell (see below picture) has a nice collection of different colors. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment