I had in the past done Pinterest Challenges. What is that? I picked something I pinned from Pinterest and do a test to see whether it is really that easy to replicate or that good. I have done hair, cleaning and now it is time to try some food recipes. I have heard a lot of complains from readers about Pinterest recipes - that they are aesthetically pretty but once you make the recipe the food is disgusting. So I gave it a try. I just randomly picked a recipe that I had pinned. In this case it was Danelle's mini no bake key lime cheesecake. The original recipe can be found on Let's Dish so I encourage you to check it out. I am just replicating the recipe.
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup bottled key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1-2 drops green food coloring (optional)
- Line 12 muffin pan cups with paper liners.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and and melted butter. Press one tablespoon of crumbs into the bottom of each liner.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the condensed milk and lime juice and mix well. Mix in the food coloring, if using. Fold in the lime zest and 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the lined muffin cups. Cover pan with foil or plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours.
Chocolate Chip Cookies: easy and fast
INGREDIENTS (taken from Lauren's blog post. Here is the original post)