All about flats shoes

, , No Comments
Week 9

 

From the top: Sperry, Vintage Enzo Angiolini  (check out Etsy.com), x, Tory Burch, Repetto, J.Crew Mint Ballet shoe, Unknown ???, Pink Chatelles, Hot Pink Jenni Kayne Suede d'Orsay Flats, Marc by Marc Jacob, Chloe, and Victoria's Secret shoes.

 

We are constantly bombarded with high heels. We see them in magazines, in fashion runways, on Pinterest. I am guilty of posting beautiful shoes with high heels to make us tremble. However, the reality for many women is quite different. We look for functionality. We need comfort. I worked at Victoria's Secret and standing all day long still hurt my legs wearing flats. And you can't forget those nights spent in a club dancing and hardly been able to walk the day after with blisters all over your feet. Unfortunately designers forget to think about the nature of our feet and our activities. I bought high heels that I wore maybe once or never, just because they looked 'pretty.' I had to buy high heels because a lot of pants these days are too long for average height women. I bought heels because flat shoes were just horrendous. Why, don't they make good looking flats?

I compiled some flat shoes I found to be adorable and potentially they can work with skirts or dresses. They are versatile. You just can't have enough of flat shoes just like high heels.

What do you wear to go to work? What brands are comfortable?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment