How to incorporate colors in your winter wardrobe

, , No Comments
If you live in a very cold place and you have to fight with snow and wind your outfits need to be functional and protect you. There is no room for showing off how fit or hot you are. You also don't have room to show off the latest trend in fashion, whether it is a pair of sandals worn with stockings or a dress worn with no hosiery. There is also a tendency to wear dark colors in the winter to blend in with the gray colors of our surroundings. But it does not have to be like that. We can still find functionality and style with cold weather. I am the coldest person in the world, so I usually wear many layers (I live in Florida and I am still cold). If I wear jeans I would wear a pair of leggings or thermal pants underneath. I also wear ski socks with boots. And I only wear real wool or cashmere. I know. I told you I am cold.

Week 7

 

I want this post to be the last one about Winter. I see it as a transition to warm and vibrant colors. I did not include all the missing layers, but you get an idea of how to wear a skirt and colors in the Winter. Add stockings if you need and an extra pair of socks with matching scarf:) I think an eggplant organic wool scarf will look amazing with look. I want it all!!

The Top is by Bel Air, Wool Jacket French Connection, Boots Coach, Skirt Anna Studio, Earrings Stella Dot, Bruno Magli bag, nail Polish Essie.

P.S. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook. Click on the Fb icon below. We frequently post pictures of fashion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment