Spring Fashion trends 2013

, , No Comments
Happy Spring everyone. I wanted to celebrate the beginning of the Spring with a brief overview of what will be trendy in fashion. Patterns and colors will be at the center of your wardrobe this Spring. I feel there is a lot of influence from the style adopted in the TV show Mad Men. We are seeing delicate shapes and delicate colors. A lot of light pink, even though hot neon colors are still in. I don't mind neon colors for accent details, but that is it. J.Crew is so far my favorite fashion line. Such a superb elegance. If you are into stripes like me then get all your stripes out of your closet. It will be the time for you to shine. Let me know what you think.

Spring 2013

 

Cosmetics: Chanel; Outfits: J.Crew, Kate Spade, and Model Malgosia Bela; Purse Coach; Sandals: See by Chloe; Accessories: Kate Spade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment