It's official: I am having a .....

, , No Comments


It is official. I am having a girl!!

I went to see the doctor probably sometimes in March and he said there was an 80% probability of having a girl, but that they usually wait until the 18th week. The way they can tell is by taking an ultrasound and looking at the end of the belly. There should be a white line. If this line is straight and in line with the belly you are having a girl, if it is up, it’s a boy.


                    


I also took the baking soda test, which is supposed to predict the sex of your baby. Take a plastic cup and pee in it. Take 2 spoons of baking soda. Place them in the cup. If it frizzes it is a boy, if it does not do anything it’s a girl. Mine frizzed just a little and created a foam….So I think this test is not very accurate. LOL

I officially started the baby registry and working on the baby room. I need help. Seriously, I have no idea what you need for a baby and when I try to choose a baby tub I get overwhelmed by the choice and reviews of people and whether it's organic or not. I am however very disappointed by the lack of organic products for babies. I am selecting my registry based on availability of organic products and yet it's so limited. All this plastic crap can't be good. And what the heck are onesies or rocker or playgrounds?

FASHION and PREGNANCY 
I have been wearing many dresses, mostly maxi dresses. I just found out that Piperlime has a large selection of maxi dresses for under $50. If you are pregnant you should check them out.



To tell you the truth I am still wearing most of my regular dresses. The only thing I stopped wearing is pants and you all know my old bras. But I am only 18th weeks so I can only imagine what will happen to me at 38 weeks. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment