Don't Give up Your Style when Pregnant

, , No Comments
Dressing fashionable during pregnant is not easy. I have not found a cool selection of maternity clothes at stores or online and everything out there is tiny for tiny bellies, for tiny waists, for tiny little girls with tiny everything. The other day I found a new boutique in town that sells super cute clothes. It was me shopping and 13 years old girls.... I tried one summer dress, could not even fit one boob.


I did find most of my clothes at Forever 21. Yes, I did. They are cheap so even if I use them for 9 months I don't feel bad and pack them away I don't feel bad. Plus it is the only place I feel I can somewhat be trendy.... Everything I am wearing in these pictures is from Forever 21.

Up Front Side of my Belly: Week 20th (what happens at 20th week) 
 Front side of Belly: Week 20th 
 Side belly: Week 20th 

Side belly: Week 20th 

By the way, I found this blog by Amy Tara that gives some great pregnant style tips and as a matter of fact I am wearing a maxi skirt like she suggested. Check it out if you like.

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW MY PREGNANT STYLE. JUST LOOK ON YOUR RIGHT SIDE FOR JOIN THIS SITE. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment