What to wear at an office job

, , No Comments


WHAT TO WEAR TO WORK

As my usual weekly work out outfit I decided to share an old picture of mine when I still could fit in some of my tiny clothes. For those who don't know I am pregnant now, so my fashion adjusted to a belly. You can follow fashion for pregnant women on my blog searching for pregnancy. 
The dress is from Gianni Bini, a gift from my mother-in-law. The necklace is a vintage piece my mother gave me. 

I don't like to do much with my hair and I am a horrible fast hairstylist. I don't even brush my hair. So I pull them up all the times in my best capabilities. 

 GIANNI BINI DRESS // VINTAGE NECKLACE 

 LEOPARD SHOES BANANA REPUBLIC 



HOME MADE CLUTCH // BRACELETS J.CREW


VINTAGE RING $5 BOUGHT FIVE POINTS IN JACKSONVILLE





0 comments:

Post a Comment