32 weeks pregnant: lower back pain

, , No Comments

32 Weeks Pregnancy


CRAVING: none
MOOD: Irritated
ENERGY LEVEL: in need of naps and sleep
PAIN: back pain, short of breath 
NOTE: First contraction at 32 weeks


At 32 weeks of pregnancy I feel still uncomfortable and just ready to go back to my normal or semi-normal life. I had my first contraction the other day and was not really sure what it was until I called the nurse to confirm. I had a long stressful day and was cooking later in the evening and suddenly I felt a weird pain in the lower back on both sides. It was a strange sensation. I could tell it was not due to a muscle. It was a wave of pain. At the same time I had pelvic pressure. In addition, I was dizzy and had headache. I went in the bedroom to rest, which helped to alleviate the pain and make it disappear. At that point the baby was going crazy: moving so fast and aggressively for over one hour. It was pretty impressive but also exhausting. Anyone body experienced the same symptoms?

Still getting bigger. I had to go and buy some more clothes because I grew out of the ones I bought few weeks ago. I must say Marshalls had a good selection of stretchy clothes and cheap. What do you think of this red one? 

32 weeks belly

ADDITIONAL RESOURCES ON WEEK 32 PREGNANCY 

0 comments:

Post a Comment