Chocolate Rum Coffee Banana Bread

, , No Comments

Chocolate Rum Coffee Banana Bread

One of my favorite food blogs is the Smitten Kitchen. It's one of those blogs that really gets me to cook and try new recipes. Today, I adapted one of the recipes from the Smitten Kitchen to my craving for coffee, rum, chocolate, coconut and banana. The original recipe for a double chocolate banana bread can be found here. This was my base for measurements. What I added is coconut milk, coffee rum, and shredded coconut. I added about one full teaspoon for each ingredients but you can try to add more. Just be careful because the dough should not be running. I also added a chocolate glazed with about 50 -100 grams of dark chocolate bar melt with a tablespoon of heavy cream. Melt it over boiling water. When it's ready sprinkle each slice with the glaze, cover with coconut and you are ready to serve. Rather than making a plumcake shape I made it into a cake shape. 

double chocolate rum coffee bread
double chocolate rum coffee bread
double chocolate rum coffee bread

0 comments:

Post a Comment