5 minutes natural make up tutorial: LANAKIN Natural Eye Lashes Extension

, , No Comments


5 Minutes Natural Make Up Tips:


Even before I was a mom I was super lazy to get ready for work, so I would always opt for a natural make up. I hate getting up early and having to think about where I left my shoes the night before. To get 5 minutes more of sleep (at least when I used to see) I would just roll out of bed, brush my teeth and go. Over the years I learned few tricks on how to pull off a decent make up for work in just 5 minutes.

1. Prep your skin with a good lotion. I usually wash my face, put the lotion on and I get dressed while waiting for the lotion to get well absorbed. In the winter time I use Estee Lauder Day Wear face lotion because it's too dry out. For summer I use other skin care products since it's very humid in Florida. I usually buy the pre-packaged git sets at Dillard's since you get more of a value kind of deal.  Follow with your foundation or tin moisturizer.


2. Get your coffee or tea, take your vitamins and your Lanakin's eyelashes supplement. The product is said to get your eyelashes and hair to grow faster, fuller and longer by using natural products. Lanakin is said to work if you take it twice a day for at least 2 weeks. It said to provide results within two weeks. To see the complete list please visit their site. By the way, if you want your FREE clinical trial go and visit their site now. Until supplies last!!!


3. Focus on one area only. I don't use eyeshadow because I am not good putting it on and I always end up looking like a prostitute or old lady. Plus it takes forever. What I do instead is using an eyebrows pencil. I am all about my eyebrows. At Marshalls I found an eyebrows kit for like less than $5 and it is the best ever. You can find a similar one on Sephora but expect to pay more. I ended up finishing my eyes with a simple rimmel and I am all set.



4. Shimmering gloss or lipstick: I never go out without my lipstick. I love lipsticks. I like bold colors or nude depending on the mood and what I wear. Just take a look at my Instagram account for some of my bold lips. I buy all kind of lipsticks (cheap and expensive). The new Chanel collection is just amazing. Their lipsticks are great to moisturize your lips too. But I also like Cover Girl lipsticks or Revlon. You can try to score some designers' lipsticks on Ebay. They sell old collections. I use Ebay when I am in love with a product that the company stops making.

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU FOLLOW MY TIPS. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment