Spring/Summer Edition

, , 1 comment
Hilary and I have been neglecting the blog in any possible ways. I had a friend inquiring about the blog, which prompted me to decide what to do with it. We are offering a special Spring/Summer edition with weekly entries. The topic will still revolve around fashion, more specifically on Summer clothes, since the weather is now steamy and hot. I will also traveling a lot, which should be interesting for my fashion style or lack of. So I will report from different cities and countries. Stay tune.

Here a peak to what expect in the next months.

 



Urban Outfitters New Collection



Urban Outfitter Catalogue (what me and Hilary would wear)

Here a concert of band of Horses I went to see last night. It was great. I saw them years ago in Chicago, but last night they were amazing. I had a decent spot too;) Taylor, the guitarist is coming out with a new solo album and it is just magic, very nostalgic.



 

1 comment:

  1. i am so jealous that you got to go see band of horses!! can't wait to see your latest fashion creations. i will get on it, as well. no more sweaters for me! spring has arrived!

    ReplyDelete