On The Road...

, , No Comments




"Our battered suitcases were were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life."

- Jack Kerouac





I've had a tremendously hard time pulling together an outfit post lately. Blame my scattered mind, or from another perspective, my extremely focused mind that has left little room for anything else. Between the novel, which is halfway through it's "editing", a magical journey I must say, that has taken me places in my mind that are in some ways much more real than anything real I have ever known, my day job as a Publicist for the stars [pshh], and my sometimes scarce, sometimes plentiful attempts to have a "life", I haven't had much room for... thought.



I've thrown on whatever my hand gravitated towards most quickly in the rushed five minutes I allow myself to get dressed, which usually ends up as some kind of boheme inspired mash of clothings, although nothing too much to blog home about. Nothing no one has seen before.



Wearing gray Gap slacks, white button down blouse from lulus, vintage baubles, suitcase, scarf, sigg water bottle.

I've also been a travelling fool, from Athens to Destin to Tampa [today] to the FL Keys [in a few weeks] all in one months time. My life has been one big mental and physical dash. As I was throwing things into my suitcase I thought it made perfect sense to document this oft occurring occasion.
"We were all delighted, we all realized we were leaving confusion and nonsense behind and performing our one noble function of the time, move."

- Jack Kerouac, On the Road




0 comments:

Post a Comment