Full Frame festival

, , 3 comments
I have spent the last three days in Durham at Full Frame Festival, a documentary festival. My eyes are red from watching all sort of movies. I just finished talking to New York Times reporter Brian Stelter who appears in Andrew Rossi' s documentary One Page. The film revolves around the life of three journalists working for the famous newspaper. Brian was hired for his Twitter mania so I had to talk to him
since I am myself a Twitter fanatic. beside his fast pace way of speaking I was pleased to finally talk to a smart and eloquent person. I forgot how influential and stimulating talking to smart and open minded people are. I suggest everyone to follow him on Twitter.
I am wearing some crazy stuff today. a leather jacket, UO jeans, ballet shoes, top by Hilary's swap.

3 comments:

  1. Page One is the correct title. Sorry guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are those pants!? i love them. they remind me of being six again, in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with these pants. They are jeans with little roses on it. ahahahhahaha I pretty much wear them everyday.

    ReplyDelete