Me

, , 3 comments
If there is anything that represents my style is probably this outfit with few everyday key items. I do have a variety of styles. I usually put together items that will never go together and somehow, most of the times, it works.

You can find me probably wearing comfortable pants, somewhat high-waist pants, with a semi-casual sweater. I am always cold, no matter if it's summer or I live in Florida.

Ø  I wear my hair up all the times with pins or a pencil.

Ø  I wear eyeglasses because I am blind, but the pair I have are fun and unique.

Ø  I drink only espresso or organic tea and if I am not taking a tooth out I don't take antibiotics.

Ø  Here you go a little bit of me;)


Me


3 comments:

  1. Lovely pants!
    xx
    L.
    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes iwant this pants. I like the shape. I hv a red pair just like those

      Delete
  2. hai fantasia da vendere

    ReplyDelete