Cameron Diaz Style: How to get yours!

, , 2 comments
I adore Cameron Diaz. I love her style young but classic and chic. She is never vulgar even when she shows some skin. It does not hurt to have long toned legs and a beautiful smile, but we can agree that we can all replicate her style and feel stylish and comfortable.

The first look is casual. Cameron Diaz can put on a pair of old jeans and a white tee and she still looks well put together. I don't know how she does it.

cameronshorts

I believe if you accessorize well then you can leverage casual pieces and still look smart. I provide some suggestions below that everybody can afford. If you don't wear shorts like me, then opt for capri or jeans.

Cameron Casual Look

I must say that I am quite obsessed with Kate Spade and Chloe. I just like everything they have from house decor to shoes and bags. If you can't afford these brands like me, try to find similar items. I have seen the sunglasses at TJmaxx for $12 and everybody sells long sleeves t-shirts. It might be difficult to find the bag by Miu Miu. I stopped buying cheap bags because they break and they just don't look good. I would invest in a nice leather purse. I bought many bags from Furla and they still look new. For the sandals I had found super cheap fake leather sandals at Forever 21 for $7. I am surprised they are still alive in my closet and I walked through Europe with those plastic shoes;) I think the point is that if you can afford buying nice, good quality items go head, but style does not come with money, but with modesty.

I was going to include a Camero Diaz's evening look but I am tired and need to work on some job applications.

2 comments:

  1. obsessed with those chloe flatssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am generally obsessed with Chloe!!!;)

    ReplyDelete