Angela & Roi: Vegan Leather totes, satchel, and more

, , 2 comments

Vegan Leather Bags and Purses:

If you know me and have followed me through my many blogs you probably know that I am a big animal lover, I eat organic food, support local businesses, I am a big environmental friendly person, and so on. I even taught a college level class on environmental communication so whenever I come across fashion products that are close to my beliefs I always try to share their stories on my blog.

Now, I can probably spent an hour or so debating on whether to buy real or vegan leather, faux or real fur, but I will leave that for another time. [I do own leather jackets and I will explain why in another post].


Angela & Roi Vegan Leather Bags and Purses:


Angela & Roi handbags are made with vegan leather to protect animals, prioritizing ethical beliefs of many of us who care about our pet friends. One of the reasons why I am putting my order in as soon as I get my pay check next month is because their bags are also extremely stylish. I have seen too many times vegan leather been shaped in hippie clutches or purses, far from an everyday use. I was actually quite surprised from the classic shapes that reminded me of expensive brands like Coach. I love their Palette Red Cross bag (see picture) and it is so cheap. I mean, if you had to buy the same bag made with real leather you know it would be at least $200 bucks and you would feel guilty of having probably killed an animal. Am I correct? We as consumers have become more ethically conscious when we shop, questioning and demanding to know the story of our stuff. Check out this video showing how what we buy affects entire cultures across different worlds. 

It is not of a surprise to see an emergence of a new generation of designers who have found a balance between fashion and ethics,  a way to express both the inner and outer beauty in us. Angela & Roi are an example of a new fashion age, and I am part of the consumer who is conflicted between self-desire and social desire to help those in needs and to preserve our environment. 

When you purchase an Angela & Roi purse not only you are supporting animals but you also have the option to donate to a charity/cause (part of the price you pay includes donation). The line they design are shaped within a cause in mind. For example the Palette Red Cross - Body bag helps support research, policy, and awareness of HIV. You can shop by cause. Each cause has a color so all purses will be that color (e.g. pink for breast cancer).  So what are you waiting for? 

PALETTE RED CROSS-BODY

$65.00



CLASSIC RED CROSS BODY

WE DONATE $5 OF EACH SALE

If you like to learn more about Angela & Roi please visit their site at http://www.angelaroi.com or follow them on their social media channels. I bet these designers will show up on top fashion magazines next year. So you better buy their bag now and support your cause. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie! Thanks for your lovely comment. I´m following you now on gfc, facebook, twitter and bloglovin, please follow back .Kisses
    http://crazyheelsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag. I love the first one.

    ReplyDelete