Gifts ideas for your friends and family

, , 2 comments
Get these gifts for under $50!!

We have all been there: we have a list of gifts we want to buy for friends and family  and yet when we get to the store we don't know what to buy for each individual or we end up buying for ourselves. Even worse we buy items that we like but really are not a reflection of that friend or family member. I feel I buy items that I like and want my friends to like too, which rarely happens. I am also a procrastinated and I panicked and stress over buying gifts for other people, because I overthink and end up leaving the store with nothing for my friends or family but plenty for myself. It is horrible. 

This year I decided to put together some gift ideas that works no matter what and are all under $50. 

Gifts ideas



2 comments:

  1. Great ideas dear!! I like so much your proposal
    xx
    L.
    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great ideas! thanks heaps

    ReplyDelete