HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN

, , 6 comments
HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN

I love the holiday season but was never into Halloween until this year. My work made me really liked Halloween at a point that I had 3 different parties and 3 different costumes. I only made it to two of them. 


The second costume was inspired by +ocarinaofrhyme. She is just fab. You can follow her on #instagram or on her blog. I tried to replicate her make up but it did not come as good as hers, although I was proud of myself. I even ran to the party supply store (the day after Halloween) to look for some deer/bambi like ears, but not luck, so I just did not brush my hair. I was trying to go for Bambi, but people thought I was a cat, a tiger, a lion, you name it. I was indeed some kind of animal. The best part of the costume is that I did not have to buy anything. I wore all clothing items I use and own. 

TWO CATS IN A PARTY FOUND EACH OTHER 

 Given that I get to work at 7:30am I did not want to put too much effort into a costume, which I need to revaluate for next year. My colleagues had some serious costumes going on. I have one costume I recycle every time I need a quick fix. Have you ever seen the movie the Royal Tenenbaums? If you have not shame on you. It's the best movie I have ever seen. I was Margot. At the point of the picture my hair was following (I had pinned it to look like I had short hair) but after 7 hours of work that did not do it. This is my fellow and great co-worker Kati. She was some ring holder heiresses...whatever it was called it was very cool and theatrical.  


HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN!!!


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Will def do it after work. It s so nice to meet you virtually- I love your blog

      Delete
  2. Love the cat costume girl! I would like to invite you to check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other?

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great- yes let s follow each other- I ll check your blog right after work- you can follow the blog by joining this site (right side) thank you so much

      Delete
  3. great photos! looked liked an awesome halloween!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete