Post Baby Plan: Week 1

, , No Comments
As I started writing about this week post baby plan to get back in shape and also about challenges of new parents, my little one started screaming so I dropped everything and deleted this post accidentantly. This happens all the times.


Olly is one month old- she is doing great but won't really sleep much due to gas in her stomach. The other day she fell asleep at 6AM- imagine my face by then- she was awake again at 8AM. My husband told me: 'you finally have bags under your eyes' - I usually don't suffer from baggy eyes until becoming a parent!!! For this reason I bought a new product at Target from Pixi. It is a beauty line I have been wanting to try but it is kind of expensive compared to Neutrogena or other brands like in that price range. I don't like to spend too much money on new products I don't really know. That is why I love samples. I was lucky because the Crayon Combo pencil was on sale- 

pixi crayon combo

It is amazing. One side is a typical concealer to help reduce discoloration under your eyes. But it is better than concealers because it is not heavy and it is very smooth and natural. Also the color matches perfectly with my skin color, which is usually rare. I have a really hard problem finding concealers for my skin tone. They are never too light. 
The other side has a shimmering/highlighting effect which is great to place be the corner of your eyes and nose to get that effect of fresh and awaken. It works! This product will definitely make it to my favorite beauty items for new moms!!!

For more tips on how to use this product check out the Pixi website. I love how they help you optimizing their products with tutorials. 



Lunch at Food Glorious Food in Tallahassee- I highly recommend their gigantic Cobb salad- it was so fresh and if you are on a diet you will feel satisfied 100%. 

One week review post baby plan: diet and fitness

Following a plan for diet and fitness has been quite impossible- everytime I take my mat out and sit on it, Olly will cry, poop, or we realize we need to get more diapers. Sunday I managed to go back to do hot yoga at Journeys in Yoga - it is my favorite place- I have been going there since it once opened. I still remember going with my parents and in-laws when it first opened - my dad could hardly breath because he has never experienced yoga before or moving his body in odd positions. It was so funny. They hated it- I loved it- even during pregnancy I kept going (doing intro or prenatal yoga) and I swear it made my delivery much much easier. 

I must say that I thought I would not be able to do the entire hot class but I did- the only problem is that I wore pre-prego pants that really did not fit me: I could not even bend my legs - yeah I am dillusional about my body ok?

I also started using the Nike Training Club apps. It's an app that has a variety of work outs (abs, legs, lean, strength) for 3 levels (beginner, intermediate, advance). You can choose or even create a one week program including weight training, jogging, and yoga. The works out last between 15-45 minutes and they will kick your ass. This is great if you can't get to the gym. It allows you to build tone in the comfort of your home. Invest in some weights, a dumbbell ball, and a mat.


Pounds Lost so Far: 3 -

0 comments:

Post a Comment