What to Wear to a Wedding

, , 3 comments



What to wear at a wedding without looking like a confetti and wasting $300 on a dress you will never wear again.
It all depends of course on season, location of wedding, type of wedding, etc. but here some tips to reinvent your wedding wardrobe. 

Simplicity and Functionality


My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. Socrates



Sexy without the skin






An invitation to a wedding invokes more trouble than a summons to a police court. William Feather


Flap it Flap it

Oscar De La Renta 

I want a big drama. I always said I don't want a wedding I want a parade. Star Jones



For more details on where to find these items visit - Polyvore

Which one is your favorite wedding outfit? 

3 comments:

  1. I think this is one of the most important info for me. And i am glad reading your
    article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really
    great : D. Good job, cheers

    My homepage :: grandmother of the bride

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I simply want to offer you a huge thumbs up for the great information you have got here on this post.
    I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    my web site; %anchor_text%

    ReplyDelete
  3. All weddings are so beautiful in their own way because they express the unique feeling that these couples share. I love all your "Top 10" posts, keep them coming!
    Wedding outfits | Mother of the bride

    ReplyDelete