Clutches are not just for prom

, , 2 comments
Clutches are not just for prom or weddings. They can be used for everyday activities whether you are running errands, going to the supermarket or heading to a business meeting. 

If you are not a big fan of huge bags like me and only carry around your wallet, car keys, and cell phone then you might fall in love with some of these clutches below.

Day-to-Day Clutches: Minimalist style and leather clutches are perfect for somebody on the go. I used mine yesterday to go shopping avoiding feeling heavy. One of the things I find useful is the fact that you don't lose anything in a clutch. Have you ever had one of those moments in which you have a huge Mary Poopins' bag and you can't find anything inside? That happens to me every time I carry a big bag. And that is the reason why I switched to clutches. I even started making my owns because I could not find any on the market few years ago. And even when I decide to go out with a bigger purse, I stuffed my clutch inside. 


I made a similar one with faux leather nude color. I love it. I'll post a blog soon about how to sew your own clutch.

Special Occasions Clutches: For special occasions like prom or weddings or social events there are plenty of fun, fancy, and shiny clutches. One can never go wrong with silver or gold or a shiny black clutch. I like to play around with prints and texture when it comes to evening clutches. It adds personality to your entire attire.


More clutches here:


PS. If you like what you see don't forget to subscribe or follow me.

2 comments:

  1. i need a clutch for the wedding! these are fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these clutches! Thanks so so much!

    ReplyDelete