Football season OSU

, , No Comments



Football season Fashion

It's officially Football Season and I am thrilled about it. I love the excitement, the happiness around people, the tailgating food and of yeah the games. But I can't stand football clothes for girls. They are always so big and most teams' colors are just obnoxious. 
What do you all wear during the games? here some ideas. 
First, I must say I am a big Ohio State's fan, so I will be sharing a lot of red and gray. Because I also attended FSU for my PhD I will share what my friend Hilary's favorite outfit during football games. 


Football season OSU





Victoria s Secret clothing
victoriassecret.com


Low heel shoes
etsy.com




              Football Season Fashion: Seminole 



          Hilary wearing a gold Forever21 skirt 


0 comments:

Post a Comment