How to organize your make up

, , No Comments
HOW TO ORGANIZE YOUR MAKE UP IN YOUR BATHROOM

Today I had some extra time to organize my make up: tossed what was old, clean containers, and selected the best way to access to my 'must have' in the morning. Here my tips

1. Buy clear plastic containers of different shapes and sizes. They are easy to clean and perfect for drawers. The ones in the pictures are from Bed Bath & Beyond

2. I organize by frequency of use, steps in the process of putting make-up, and face features. For example, the top containers have face lotions and primers. The big square container has foundations and powders, and the small rectangular container has eye items. Those are the steps I take in the morning after I wash my face. I put additional make up only if I have time so it is stored in a different drawer from this one. 

FIRST DRAWER

 Items in the picture: (from top to right) Skinceuticals SPF 50 light foundation (amazing) // BB cream by L'Oreal // Primer Revlon // Chanel Cream Compact VitaLumiere Aqua (Amazing) // MAC concealer (not impressed) // T-LeClerc Bronzer // YSL Matt Touch Compact // T- LeClerc Powder // and I can't remember the other two products but they are highlighters. 

SECOND DRAWER

3. The second drawer as I mentioned is for items that I don't use frequently. This includes lipsticks, eyeshadows, face masks, and what I don't know where to store. I do have all my lipsticks in a different container on my counter top, but the ones that are long or for special occasions I keep here. 

 Items in the picture: (from top to right) Sophia Milano lipgloss // Revlon Balm Stain (don't buy it. It is nasty. It's like applying concealer to your mouth and it tastes funny too) // Mary Kay lip gloss // Labello lip balm // Naj Oleari lip pencil // T-LeClerc eyeshadow // Victoria's Secret eyeshadow (awesome) // Versace eyeshadow // YSL blush powder // Skinceuticals face mask // Pupa eyeshadow // Dental floss

 THIRD DEEP DRAWER

3. I am lucky because I have a deep drawer which stores tall items. I try to organize this drawer by hair, nails and feet, and body. It's not always easy but it makes it easy. I can just grab one of the smallest containers when I need it, put it on the counter top and then immediately put it back. I bought the small containers at Target. I wish I could find more. 
 Items in the picture: (from top to right) Bath and Body Works Body Spray // Garnier hair wax // a bunch of other hair stuff // body lotions from Bath and Body Works and eye contact liquid. Nothing special here. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment