Business Attire Outfit

, , No Comments

I have been getting so many questions about what  to wear at the office, what outfits best work for the office, how not to be boring at the office, etc. I had blogged about it before (Here), but I realized that as I struggle everyday to look cute and not like an old boring fart so other women had the same challenge. Especially if you are in the middle age between the young and the old (I am referring 30-40). I previously talked about my preference for heels these days. Now that I hit +30, there is no excuse for not wearing heels. They make me feel like a good looking woman, differentiating me from the young ladies out there. I am just trying to look my age I guess. Don't get me wrong I do wear flats at the office quite often I must say, especially in the winter time. I go for all kind of boots. I hate having my feet cold and my feet swollen easily.

Anyway, I am going to dedicate a weekly post to office outfits, hoping to inspire you ladies no matter if you are in your 20s, 30s, 40s, or 50s. Nobody wants to feel boring. We still want to represent our funky personality underneath those blouses and suits.














Office Outfit #1: Scarf SoleSociety // Top Alexander Wang $148 // Skirt H&M $29 // Dolce E Gabbana Shoes
Business Outfit #2: necklace Jewelmint // Yellow Blazer L'Agence $155 (Forever21 has similar for $20) // Vionnet white skirt $399 (Just saw the same one on Asos for less) // Louis Vuitton leather bag //
Office Outfit #3: Necklace Emmastine $58 // Jacket H&M // Pants $120 // Shoes Christian Louboutin ($$$$)

Let me get something straight: These outfits are supposed to inspire and give ideas on what to wear at work. You don't have to spend $300 on a top or skirt. You can find a similar style for much cheaper at places like Forever 21, local boutiques, outlets, etc. In fact H&M does quite a good job in terms of good looking pieces for cheap. The problem is that their stuff is always sold out online. JCPenny also has some interesting stuff if you know how to search for it.

Let me know what you think and don't forget to subscribe to my blog on the right side. Thank you.

This is what I wore at work. A simple dress with some funky red accessories. As you can see I have flats not heels.  By the way my hair is always crazy. I hate spending time doing my hair.





Shoes FURLA // belt SISLEY // dress ANTONIO MELANI // purse I MADE IT and I sell them in a boutique in Key West.




0 comments:

Post a Comment