Spring Fashion Trends 2014

, , 1 comment


I have been waiting to do a piece on Spring fashion trends for real people. I have been watching and reading about what's going to be hot, what we should buy, get rid off, etc. I have many opinions as usual, but I will start with a post on top cute items for Spring Fashion 2014.

WHAT'S IN that I like:

1. Pastel Colors: If you know me you know how much obsession I have for pastel colors. From home decor to ice cream and clothes I love pastel pinks, blue, yellow, etc. 


Pastel Obsession




2. White blouses, tops, shirts: Go in your closet now and pull all your whites. White tops are in for spring 2014. Check for stains and if you need to replace some go cheap. Visit outlet malls, Forever 21, and TJmaxx. Why spending hundreds when you get the same for $20?



3. Full Skirts: Halleluja for this trend which can be pulled off for the office at any time. 
4. Shimmer and Metallic:
I know what you think: "No way I can pull any of these items off without looking like a show girl or stripper."
You are wrong and I will show you in the upcoming weeks how metallic can look classy and worth buying. So don't forget to subscribe to my channel to stay in touch on how to wear these trends. I will show case on myself the best of Spring Fashion 2014. 

1 comment:

  1. Love especially the pastel trend!
    thekontemporary.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete