Comfy Sweater for less than $40

, , 1 comment

Comfy Sweater for less than $40 

I fell in love with this sweater when I was looking for a gift for my brother's girlfriend. Every time I try to buy something for somebody I end up just buying for myself. This time instead I just bought two of each item, because I really like them.


Forever 21 is a great place to shop for trendy items. You get the cuteness of high fashion clothes without the pricy tag. You need to have patience. I only go there when it first opens, best on a Monday when there are no people. I worked in the retail industry for few years or so and Monday is a dead day full of returns from women who went crazy on a weekend and now feel guilty. So shop on Monday morning if you like me hate the masses and disorganization. Forever 21 is definitely not an organized store and customer service is horrible. Their staff is never trained to know where to locate items in the store and because they are paid minimum wage they really don't give a shit about customers.

I still go there and with patience I go through each room and select items that look classic, expensive, different, and for women who are older than 30. Pair their items with a real or fake Hermes bag style, a silk scarf and nobody will know that you pay $20 for a fake silk blouse.

Forever 21 sweater Ethnic 






1 comment:

  1. I agree with you one hundred percent. Best time to go shopping is either Monday or Tuesday morning and patience is such a virtue when heading into Forever 21.

    Aileen
    The Style Boro

    ReplyDelete