Simply elegant: How to Wear a Summer Dress at Work

, , No Comments

I love anything that is just easy to wear and yet looks like you took your sweet time to put it together. That's why I like dresses, because you don't have to add too many other items and think too hard in the morning as you wake up. I am definitely getting the sandals for this summer and I already have the zipper clutch since I make similar ones myself. For my this is the best way to west a dress for work, especially as it is getting hotter and you can't wear long sleeves.


Simply elegant




FASHION TIPS: Summer Clothes for Women

1. Pencil Dresses are easy to dress down or up: Use accessories to have some fun.
2. For summer select summer dresses that are lightweight like silk or chiffon.
3. It is ok to wear sandals or open toe shoes at work if they are polished and your entire outfit is professional. Do not ever wear  flip flops at work. But check the  employee's manual before you get busted for wearing summer sandals.
4. A silk scarf like the ones worn by Grace Kelly will change any outfits at work and make it super chic. I have myself a collection of those, accumulated from grandmothers and relatives.
5. Hats are fun and cool. Choose a neutral color and a fabric that is not too heavy for spring or summer.
6. Don't forget to select few jewelry (don't go over board). You don't want to have sounds when you present in front of your boss!!!

What do you think? Do you have any other tips? Share in the comments below. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment