Where to Shop when you Are Pregnant

, , No Comments
It has been a very busy week so far. We have big upcoming projects at work and my dog Zoe got hurt while I was in San Francisco, so I had to deal with all kind of issues. Poor Zoe, I just want to hang out with her.

Actually it's quite impressive how sensitive dogs or animal in general are. Zoe is really needy now. She wants me to massage her and pet her and just give her attention, otherwise she cries. She is never been a needy, pet dog...On the contrary she is very independent.

Anyway, I just wanted to share a picture of a dress that I bought in San Francisco at H&M. It's perfect for pregnant women and also for work. I was trying to find it online but their site kind of suck. You have to look through more than 14 pages to even find something similar to what they sell in the store. Everything looks the same on their site. I wish you could search by price and color. I also can't stand when the site of a store like H&M or Zara does not carry the same items of their physical stores. I feel you always get second hand clothes and fashion online.



H&M DRESS // J.CREW SHOES


FASHION PREGNANCY BLOGS I ENJOY:

I have mentioned this blog before, but it is pretty good. It's called Bump and Me. Despite been on the commercial side, their content is really interesting and fresh. I always want to read at least two of other stories, just because I really don't know anything about pregnancy in general.

The Day Book Blog had a special on pregnancy and great ideas on how to accentuate the belly and be stylish.

Hope you enjoy it. Cheers, Gin

0 comments:

Post a Comment