33 Weeks Pregnant

, , No Comments

33 Weeks Pregnancy


CRAVING: bagel 
MOOD: confused
ENERGY LEVEL:tired
PAIN: back pain, swollen, dizziness
NOTE: drooling, can't really walk or stand or do acrobatic moves. Got stuck in the love seat chair. Hate bras.

wearing a Max Studio dress
At 33 weeks of pregnancy not much has changed. By now I should have gained around 25-28 pounds. I have my visit today but I don't think I want to know how much I gained. They say now I will still gain one pound a week but it will go to the baby. They also say that your baby can hear you. I think she knows her name already because when I say it and I ask her to move she does that. Maybe I want to believe that.... She also likes taking hot shower, because when the water hits the belly she moves. It could also be that she hates it. ehehhe

I just can't believe I still have so long to go. My belly is just getting gigantic. I just don't know how bigger it can get.

FASHION: I was lucky and found this dress at Marshalls. It's by Max Studio and it was just a regular dress size Small, which is great because I can use it once I am done with pregnancy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment