Pink baby Shower: Menu for Baby Shower

, , No Comments

Baby Shower Idea: Simple and Pink Baby Shower

This is my second baby shower. You can read about the first baby shower in Cincinnati here. The second one that just happened in Tallahassee was actually hosted at my house. My colleague organized it and I helped just because I was excited after seeing how nice the first shower was. 

My friend's boyfriend designed the baby shower invitations. We did two colors: one pink and one lavender. Below a picture of the pink one. I deleted my personal information. We put them in white envelopes with inside a glitter back of the envelope. I say we, put really Lydia, my friend did the work. I just designed on colors, glitter, and design. 

Baby Shower Girl Invitation


For the menu we kept it simple, because we both work, it was at my  house and did not want to be overwhelmed with possibly dishes to clean and overall I just wanted to chill with few people. 
The baby shower pink menu included: mini zucchini quiches, small chicken bites wrapped in bacon, Italian crostini with toasted bread, goat cheese, tapenade, bruschetta, and olive oil. We also had mini mac and cheese inside cup cakes cups. For dessert my boss actually brought these awesome mini cupcakes from a local cup cake shop called Lucy and Leo's. I am not even a cup cake fan, but for some reasons when the cup cakes are mini I like them. For drinks, we had Bloody Mary with bacon, olives, celery, and all kind of good stuff. We also had white sangria and water with cucumbers. If you want the recipes please comment below on this post.

Mini Quiche with zucchini and sweet onions

 Bacon and Chicken Bites

Mini Mac and Cheese: Mac and Cheese in Cup Cakes 


 Bloody Mary with Bacon 

Baby Shower Gift Idea: Succulent Plants in Glass Vase


 The succulents plants were made by Lydia. She literally painted them blue, green, and pink, added the plant, the ribbon, and card. They were so creative and cute. Such a great idea for a baby shower and to thank people.
Lydia and I at the baby shower 


That is what 8 months of not getting your hair done looks like :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment