Roughly 14 Inches.

, , 5 comments
So, the hair is gone! It's kind of insane how much hair came off, but I am really enjoying the new 'do. I am going to have to do two posts today since I flailed yesterday. I did document the journey, though, through imagery.

[caption id="attachment_1088" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Moments before the chop."][/caption]

The ever lovely gang from Anomaly was with me before and after and helped to document. If you haven't been to Anomaly you are crazy! It's an amazing, affordable boutique right in the heart of Five Points and in the back is an equally amazing bar! They host some amazing bands and serve delicious beers and wines. Go there now. They even serve waffles for breakfast!

[caption id="attachment_1089" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Bad Hair."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1090" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Insanely Bad Hair (Ladies Version)."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1091" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Insanely Bad Hair (Dudes Version)."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1092" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="AWESOMELY Bad Hair."][/caption]

[I spent about 20 minutes reading through this coffee table book, Bad Hair, before chopping my hair off. Somehow I managed not to get completely freaked out.]

And then....

.........

....

I don't even look like the same person.....

.....

............................

[caption id="attachment_1093" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="It's not a bob, it's a shag! - Bruce, the curly hair guru and owner of Hair Peace in Five Points."][/caption]

Wearing grey H&M skinny jeans, yellow sweater from J.Crew, hand-painted vest from Anthropologie, brown Nine West boots.

[caption id="attachment_1094" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Le Shag."][/caption]

Curious to see how it manifests outside of the salon and once my hair actually gets used to being super short. Plus, I get to donate 12 inches to Locks of Love! Success.

 

5 comments:

  1. I love it. It looks amazing. You look like a writer now. I loved this post with the different haircuts. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! And very different. Very girly (Jane Austen style)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is SUPER cute!! Chic and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so I finally found it! How did I miss this? You are such a little maven of awesomeness. bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cut it off! :) I like the thought of being a maven.

    ReplyDelete