Dressing like the IT Girl

, , 3 comments
GUIDE TO BE THE NEW IT GIRL IN YOUR TOWN

IT GIRL: "It girl" is a term for a young woman who possesses the quality "It", absolute attraction. Wikipedia
From Sarah Jessica Parker in Sex and the City, to Chloe Sevigny the term IT girl has been one of the most aspired and the hardest to get. Usually the term is coined by third party authorities such as newspapers or well established designers. Read this article from the New York Times around how Chloe Sevigny got to be the IT girl. But you don't need to be on a magazine to dress like an IT girl. I am always inspired by people who surrounded me. Each city each circle of friends has its own 'IT girl.'

This session is dedicated to the people I consider IT, who continue to inspire me with their fashion choice. The first person I want to talk about is my cousin Silvia, who lives in Lucca. She mixes art with clothes, high designers with low budget accessories. I never see her wearing the same clothes twice. It's a mystery. Her closet must take you to the Nardia because I just don't know where she stores her items in her cozy apartments in Italy.

Scheda: It Girl:
Name: Silvia
Origin: Lucca, Italy
Profession: TBD
Fashion: Eclectic 


GET THE LOOK HERE - Polyvore 

GIVENCHY SUNGLASSES
Tom Ford Sunglasses 


ETHNIC LOOK 


GET THE LOOK HERE 

3 comments: