Items that will remain in style for Spring and Summer

, , 1 comment


Big Pendant. We have seen all shapes and sizes but one single big pendant makes a statement.



This one available at Girlprops (http://www.girlprops.com)

2. Invest in clutches that serve multiple functions. What I think is very in is having a personalized ornament that holds your drink, like the one picture here. A lady should never have to hold her drink;)



Custom-made pillow drink. I usually make my own with oriental fabrics.

3. Be ELEGANT at all times. Invest in a silk or taffeta jacket. It will change your outfit from casual to elegant. Silk is your best friend.



Italian women being who they are. Wearing (me) Moda Silk jacket and Anthropologie Silk dress.

This one is from Robert Rodriguez Black Ruffle Peak Jacket. You can buy it at Nordstrom. Nordstrom actually have a good selection of fancy jackets.

4. Add some pins to your wardrobe. I know this might sound childish but pins are fun and a way to make a statement about your identity. I used pins on my jeans (see picture).



My friend Cathrine and I back in the days of summer spent in Italy:)



I found those on Shana Logic Blog but you can find them for free at many organizations or at stores (if you paid) like Urban Outfitters and Hot Topix. I never paid for pins and have a nice collection.

I will stop here for the day but will add more as we go. Enjoy and post comments.

1 comment:

  1. i love everything about this! the lips necklace is awesome. and that picture of you with the italian ladies is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete