Jennifer Aniston is boring.

, , 3 comments
I went to TJMax with my friend Brigette to look for possible gifts. She was looking for winter clothes before going to Cleveland. She usually likes to bring me with her so I can tell her what I really think of the clothes she is about to buy. I can't lie. I just can't. So, I was trying to explain her what kind of style I am going for after 'the' 91 days. The best way to explain it was 'boring' and 'Jennifer Aniston.' My friend did not like that. ahahahah I thought it was funny. Here I am trying to be more elegant and adult like and yet it might not work out to my advantage. Anyway, I found out that I have a 'thing' for stripes, because all the t-shirts I pulled to show my friends had stripes.

On a different note, I went to the library today and it was scary. It was dark and nobody was there. It reminds me of all the scary stories around libraries. When I worked at the main library at The Ohio State we would always share weird stories that had happened in the library over the years. It was even more special during Halloween. I miss those days.



Wearing: jeans by 7 Mankind my friend Maria gave me. Velvet purple jacket by Zara, Black sweater by Zara, white v neck t-shirt by Gap, white wool tank top by BCBG and shoes by Zara.

Inspiration



I was going for this look. I own a jacket like the one pictured but it was too cold to wear it today. Picture credits from Vogue.

 

3 comments:

  1. I look like I have been hit by a truck....ahahahh

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like jennifer aniston's style. i mean, to each their own! that's what i like about fashion. not one particular approach is "right" [although there are definitely some "wrongs" ha].

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I can ever be as plain as J.A. I like her style but I think I can't get rid of some weird looks I like...ahahahha But I am keeping everything to neutral colors...

    ReplyDelete