Pink Awareness Cancer Awareness

, , No Comments
Pink Awareness Cancer Awareness


Pink Awareness Cancer Awareness by fashion4realpeople featuring a pink studded purse

It’s Pink Awareness month – a national awareness campaign to support breast cancer research and diffuse information about breast cancer. Read more here at PinkRibbon.org.

To help informing others about prevention and how to cope with breast cancer, my office is having a bake sale to raise money to donate to the charity organization. Everyone is also wearing pink today even the guys;)


Breast cancer awareness is very important to me. My grandmother had two breast cancers, which she survived like a champion and I had my share of scares throughout my life. I have known friends and acquaintances that have passed away and went through the journey of having breast cancer. These experiences have made me conscious about how delicate yet strong our bodies are. Educating ourselves about how to take care of our body becomes a must do in my daily life. Please join me in celebrating women and spreading the word.

Pintucked shirt
$43 - awwdore.com


Ted baker coat
tedbaker-london.com


Mango baggy trousers
$65 - johnlewis.com


Valentino sandals
valentino.com




Essie nail polish
$13 - thehut.com




Original Infographic can be found at ABC News - Here The infographic is not my creation. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment