What to wear if you have short legs

, , 5 comments
What to wear if you have short legs


Many women do not have long legs like top models. This means that certain type of dresses do not look awesome on us because there is a risk to shorten even more our legs and look..well.. you tell me. The effect of 'cut your legs' is more pronounced when wearing knee dresses or skirts with ankle shoes. Truly something you should avoid if you have short legs. Here some tips  to elongate legs and look your best with short legs. 



1. Wear short pants or skirts: 

If you are in your teens or 20's you can still afford to wear short dresses, skirts, and shorts. Those items are great because they give the illusion of having long legs. I am not encouraging to have your butt hanging out. Let me give you an example:



I actually love this look even for myself and I am passed 20s ;) 

Jimmy Choo shoes // Tiffany necklace // JCrew sweater // Louis Vuitton purse // missoni head scarf // Sheisinside shorts // Dorothy Perkins accessories 







2. If you are in your 30's or more I find myself opting for classic shapes very well fit and tailored to my body. I try to highlight other parts of my body so the attention is not on my legs or other unwanted parts. Below some of my favorite items. I pair them with high heel shoes. 















Pink Dress Dolce & Gabbana // Black Dress New Look // Black shoes // Pink Shoes Jades24







3. If you have a long torso and short legs, high waisted pants or skirts will work very well. 

Elizabeth and James Top // Chanel Flat Ballet // Carolina Bucci Gold Earrings // Pendant // Purse Alexander McQueen // Pants BOUCHRA JARRAR
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME OR LEAVE A COMMENT. 


5 comments:

  1. Love the last look so much.*__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these dresses. These are perfect for me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfits!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Checking out now-
      Don't forget to subscribe -

      Delete
  4. Love the tips and the last outfit is great! Would be great for me with my long torso. :) xo

    ReplyDelete