How to Dress in Knee Length Skirts

, , 3 comments
A little about me ...
I don't blog much about me personally, but I decided to do it for many reasons. First it's a way to keep in touch with my friends and family, showing how I do and how I spend some of my time. Second, I need to get your feedback on this outfit. My hubby hates it, but I love it. He thinks putting too many prints in one outfit looks trashy. I think it's the new classy. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS? You can be honest, I am not a fashionista.  I am exploring my fashion style of a regular woman who works in an office but her spirit is young and free climbing a tree. 



Those are items I bought at the outlet in Destin, FL. I blogged about it here


 
I just could not stay still. 
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE OUTFIT? TOO MUCH, OK, BORING, YES? Leave a comment and don't forget to follow the blog. 

3 comments:

  1. You are awesome but I think this outfit is a no-go. In my very honest opinion. I like the bracelet. Also, each item separately but all together it does not work for me. I am with your hubby on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ehheeh I had no doubt you would think so. ahahah You and Shawn have the same taste - Classy :) I am more "let me mix something and see how it goes' Although I don t wear this at work. I am wearing the skirt with a matching top and matching sandals. I ll take a picture for you:0 Love you

      Delete
  2. :) Love you too! You know I love your style.. It works well for you.

    ReplyDelete