Shopping in Destin Florida

, , No Comments

3 Tips to Shop in Destin Florida

I have been saving money for the past two months to drive to Destin Florida for a day to shop for few items for Fall and Winter 2013-2014. 

1. Destin is a popular travel destination for families and couples who want to enjoy the beach, seafood, and shopping. 

2. Destin does not offer vintage or unique shopping but it is great for deals. Silver Sands Premium Outlets has a good choice of stores including J.Crew, Banana Republic, Ralph Lauren, Coach and many more. 

3. Time to Visit: The ideal time to visit is the Fall (October) when the weather is gorgeous and there are no kids and just few people around. 

·      Get there at 10 am to get a good parking spot. 
·      You also want to go on the website of the outlet to sign up to receive special discounts.
·      If you are a member of Triple A you can go to the information center and receive additional coupons.
·      Also sign up for any of the e-mail newsletters of your favorite stores at the outlet. I was able to get additional discounts. The only store that did not combine discounts was J. Crew, which was stupid since everybody did it.
·      Shopped during Holidays to receive additional sales/discounts. When I went it happened to be Columbus Day weekend so all the stores had 50% off on everything. I got a top at Banana Republic for $10. Coach had a crazy sale going on: 50% off selected items that were already 40% off. I did not buy anything there because I only buy what I need (at least I try). Just because it is on sale does not mean I need it.
·      I would also suggest to print a map and a list of the stores. I circled the ones I wanted to visit. Why? Because I don't want to waste time and get tired after visiting only one store. I need to be efficient at all times;). When you are busy and you work all day you don’t have time to just stroll down. I hope these tips were useful let me know what you think of the outlet mall at Destin. 



Map and list of stores

0 comments:

Post a Comment