How to Wear Stripes: Outfits for the office

, , No Comments



Stripes Dresses: Outfit for the office 

Stripes





I am obsessed with stripes. There was a period in my life that no matter which store I would enter I would be drawn to stripes clothes, even if it was the same stripe t-shirt I just had bought in another store.

Stripes are not even easy to wear because horizontal stripes on the top can make you look bigger than you are and even stretch your breast. Yes, you could look like you have really horizontal long boobs. 

TIPS: Try stripes clothes at the store. If you are boo sty, you might want to avoid big stripes on tops. Go for thinner stripes and avoid tops without zippers in the front. 

Striped dresses for work are a must have in the summer. I bought one at Zara made out of silk and I just love wearing it with black ballet shoes and a clutch. It's perfect. 

This one is from Zara too from the new collection. The shoes are ugly. 


This is the one I have by Zara but I don't pair with these ugly yellow shoes. 

Pregnant friends: believe it or not I can hide my belly with stripes. I wear the dress above and it just looks adorable. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment