How your belly looks like at week 27 of Pregnancy

, , No Comments


WEEK 27 of PREGNANCY




 Fashion tips: It's hot right now in Florida. Add the fact that you are pregnant and you are on fire. I am glad we have a/c in our office so I can still wear something with long sleeves and be somewhat casual professional. I found this dress at Marshalls and it's one of these dresses that I feel I will be wearing even after pregnancy. www.marshallsonline.com/
I paired the dress with some sandals - open toe. Let me tell you about what happens to your feet when you are pregnant.


Swollen Feet during Pregnancy 

My boss who just had a baby had warned me. Your feet and your ankle will be so swollen you can hardly differentiate your body parts. Top it with the hot weather the past week my feet had swollen at a point that I can't wear closed shoes. They just don't fit, they rub against my skin and they are just uncomfortable. I don't even try to wear heels anymore. With my back problems it was advised to wear flats with cushion or support.  So my tips for fashion during pregnancy is to buy a nice pair of flat sandals that have some type of support and buy half size bigger so if you feet get bigger during the day you still have room!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment